Monday, July 21, 2008

Time for Change

I figured after 3 1/2 years it was time to change the look of the blog. I'm not super happy with this yet but by the time I got this much done I was sick of playing with it. There will probably be more changes once I'm in the mood again.

There were a couple South Beach Free posts so I figure it's okay to share a few more thoughts. South Beach is hard. We went for dinner at my in-laws last night and there was so much yummy food that we couldn't eat. There was plenty that we could eat but we were left feeling unsatisfied and I was a little resentful towards those that got to enjoy the potato salad. Only one more week though, we can do it. It's definitely easier when we're at home and the temptation isn't there. I wonder if I'll initially feel guilty eating carbs again.

We decided to try going out for lunch this weekend and were really pleased with our food. We went to Red Lobster and both had some really yummy salmon, it was nice to go out and find food we could eat.

At the halfway point I'm feeling really good about things, I feel healthier and I definitely notice the weight loss, at the rate I'm going I think I'll be quite pleased with the results.
L

0 comments: