Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ode to Denise

This will officially push me over the line from stalker to creepy stalker but it's my blog and I'll stalk if I want to.


One of us lives in the wrong city.

I'm addicted to Ticket to Ride, I play it far more often than most, you can even play it online (not as dorky as it sounds), ever played Carcassonne?

Often you start a box set a week or two after I've started the same box set … Veronica Mars, Samantha Who, HIMYM (you should check out Lipstick Jungle, it's mindless and girly)

More than once we've ended up at the same concerts, Jimmy Eat World, Sarah Slean.

We just need to fix the distance and we're best friends for sure
L

(I'm behind on my posts and there are more to come there just hasn't been any time)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Okay, so maybe dedicating a whole post to me would seem a little much, but I love it! Thanks for being one of my biggest fans.

Maybe we should be real life friends and not just facebook/blog friends?

Julie Lewis said...

I think you would be good friends. Admittedly it's been quite a while since I've seen Denise but I think you would get along well.

Laura said...

That's right, I forgot you know Denise, good old Brooks days eh?