Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Make-Up Magnet Boards For Sale

So I think it's fair to say that the Make-up Magnet Board has been popular.  It's been featured on more than a few sites and I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone on Pinterest who hasn't seen it.  I'm pleased that so many people have seen just how useful it can be and I'm still grateful for mine every morning when I get ready.

I've considered making and selling them before but I always get hung up on shipping.  That across the border shipping is ridiculous, so after a lot of thought I've decided the answer is a craft fair.  This Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm you can find me at the Garth Veal Ice Arena in Magrath at the Kids Show.  I'll be there with a large stock of Make-up Boards and Jewellery Organizers, all for sale, all really beautiful.  Let me give you a sneak peak.

I have some incredible frames and the colour combinations are so pretty.  I can't wait to finish them, I'm just hoping they are as well received in Magrath as they have been here, on the blog.

So if you live in the Southern Alberta area you should stop by on Saturday and say hello and pick yourself up the best organizer you'll ever have.  Admission is free and there are going to be a ton of different vendors there.  

Perhaps if I have stock left I'll offer it here, we'll deal with the shipping when we get there.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I go to yard sales every saturday. Do you want me to find frames for you? What sizes are you looking for?
I need some sort of thing to hang up or organize all Allie's bows. Did you make something like that once?

Grace & Beauty said...

this is such a fantastic idea!

AnJayla said...

http://lewandowskiresort.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-magnetic-make-up-board.html

I don't remember if I sent you the link. I would love for you to see the make up board I made! Thank you for your ideas!

Ashley said...

I absolutely love how you make these gorgeous boards!! I hope you still make them because I would love to place and order with you I live in NY. Here's my email ashleybrett422@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I was looking at your quiet book ideas and a post on the side of your blog had 'magrath' in it. My mom is from Magrath. We try to go during the parade and races and celebtations in July. My grandpa was pretty well known up there George Dudley. ( He passed away 5 years ago). Do you know any of the dudleys? Small world!