Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Eden vs Catie

Today Eden is 1 year and 2 months old.  It's been a while since I posted a Eden and Catie side by side photo.  Both such cute girls yet still so different.
I'm not sure these girls could be any different.

The other day I was vacuuming and it was the perfect example of their differences.  Catie used to cry because the vacuum was too loud and she didn't like it, Eden cry's because I won't let her play with the vacuum.

Catie dislikes doing things that are new and difficult and Eden loves to try new things.

She loves when Daddy gets home from work, I think it's her favourite part of the day.  She hears the door open and she heads off yelling, "eyyy, Ddaaaaa" (translation, Hi Dad!) with her arm stretched out in an adorable wave.

We love our Eden.


0 comments: